By Recycling Used EPS, It Can Work Again in Our Daily Life.
EPS is Recycled in 3 Ways.
We Offer a Grant for the Installation of Recycling Facilities in the Wholesale Market
In the wholesale market, where a large amount of EPS is used as containers for fresh fish and agricultural products, etc., we have introduced recycling equipment such as volume reduction machines* to efficiently recycle on-site. JEPSA cooperates with them by subsidizing a part of the equipment installation cost when certain conditions are met.
*Machines that reduce the volume of EPS which makes it easier to recycle by heat, solvent, compression, etc.
In 2019, we offered a grant for the installation of recycling facilities at 6 wholesale markets:
- Osaka Municipal Central Wholesale Markets
- Gifu City Central Wholesale Market
- Nagasaki Prefecture Central Wholesale Market
- Fukuoka City Central Wholesale Market
- TOKYO Metropolitan Central Wholesale Market in Ota
- Takasaki City Comprehensive Local Wholesale Market
Currently, the total number of partnerships with wholesale markets nationwide has reached 147.